Friday 16 March 2012

OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know

I saw this one and the shimmer made me crave it, I have a huge thing for shimmery goodness right now. I really love the shade of this but I wish the shimmer would show on the nail like it does in the bottle. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Still a pretty polish though, it reminds me of chocolate milk.

OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know?




Formula was great, this was 2 coats with 1 coat Gelous and 1 coat Seche Vite



As much as I liked the chocolatey brown of Wooden Shoe Like to Know? it was a bit plain, the shimmer was not as noticeable on the nail as it was in the bottle. I could not resist adding a bit of bling and Essie As Gold As It Gets was one of my untrieds, I thought they would make a great couple. I really like how subtle the Essie is, not full on bling but just a bit of sparkle.










No comments:

Post a Comment